Too Much To Do With Too Little Time? Outsourcing from $4/Hour
How to MASSIVELY Increase Your Productivity and Bottom Line
If you are like most business owners, you have too much to do and too little time in which to do it.
But what if you could outsource some of your work from as little as $4/hour?
Outsourcing was once only a philosophy employed by big business – they were the only ones that could afford it. However as the world of business goes global, one of the prime benefits of outsourcing, particularly offshore outsourcing, is the low cost.
However there are a whole range of other benefits associated with outsourcing for small business, including the following:
- Skilled Experts – Outsourcing provides access to skilled resources that may not be locally available to you at a price you can afford.
- Time Zone Difference – Because of the time zone difference between Asian countries and the West, you can sign off for the day and still get work done throughout the evening using your outsourced employees. Depending on the nature of your business, you can even provide round-the-clock customer service.
- Increases Productivity and Efficiency – Finding the right resource for your business through outsourcing and really focussing on what outcomes you desire can streamline your business; then productivity and efficiency are bound to increase.
There are service providers across the globe who specialise in all types of service from simple back-office services to complex high-end services.
The Tips and Traps
But getting outsourcing right is not easy. You can spend a lot of time looking without finding the right person. And then when you find the right person, you can waste a lot of time and money if you don’t do it right.
In short, you need to know ‘the tips and traps of outsourcing’.
How We Can Help
We provide a 30 minute consultation to answer your questions and give you direction on taking the next step. The consultation includes:
- Ideas on what you might be able to delegate
- Steps you need to take before finding the right person/people
- How to go about finding the right people
- How to delegate to maximise the ROI
- Bonus 2 Page Checklist “The Tips and Traps of Outsourcing From $4/Hour Checklist“
The cost for the 30 minute consultation + Bonus 2 Page Checklist is $97 + GST.
To get more information, book a FREE 15 minute Business Start Up Consultation or ask for a fixed price quote:
- Phone: 1800 Distil (1800 347 845) OR
- Email: [email protected] OR
- Fill in the form below:
We will contact you as soon as possible.